Our Ground Protection Mats are a popular and robust temporary solution designed to take vehicles up to 60 tonnes across stable ground and turf.
This 2.4m x 1.2m PVC temporary road matting is flexible and hard-wearing and each Road Mat weighs just 39 kgs, making them easy to move and lay in place. With 25mm holes along the sides, front and back, they can be joined together on each side to cover a larger area.
Ideal for protecting turf from both tracked and wheeled vehicles and provide a safer access route across difficult, slippery terrain, they can be deployed in a range of environments:
- Heavy duty temporary roadways and access
- Pedestrian walkways for busy summer festivals and outdoor events
- Enable safe access for heavy plant machinery and heavy vehicles
Manufactured in the UK, these temporary road mats are made of high quality material and are completely stackable for efficient storage.
Benefits of Temporary Road Matting
- Reduces damage to the turf
- Protect your personnel, equipment and vehicles
- Provide traction and access for vehicles up to 60 tonnes over difficult terrain
- Anchor pins can be supplied for even larger vehicles
- Reduces risk of trips and falls
- Quick and easy to install
- Lightweight yet robust design
- Improves grip even in wet and muddy conditions
- Protects ground against all types of weather
Get In Touch
We also stock road plates for hire or sale to suit all applications.