Site Equipment Ltd stock a large range of groundworks equipment providing safe, fast, and efficient methods of overcoming challenging ground conditions. Groundwork equipment is mainly used to provide a safe zone for workers to access excavations, avoiding unnecessary accidents and ground failures.
Our dedicated design team will ensure that your solution considers buildability and safety from the foremost. We have a wealth of experience in supplying sites large and small, covering key applications such as:
- Shallow utility excavations where machine size is limited using our new Ultra-Light trench boxes – up to 2.0m deep
- Deep trenching using trench or drag boxes to install pipelines, drainage and cables – up to 5.30m deep
- Installing manholes and deep pumping chambers using manhole boxes – up to 5.30m deep
- Large attenuation or petrochemical tank installations using our H-Series Hydraulic bracing system – Can achieve lengths of 3.0 to 11.0m and ideal at depths around 5m in good ground.
- Trenchless pipe installations using our Grundoburst pipe bursting technology.
We have depots in Bristol, Cardiff and Heathrow enabling us to provide a rapid delivery to your site. All of our equipment is regularly checked by our team, meets the relevant health and safety standards and is complete with test certificates where applicable.
Click on each image below to explore our range – for more information please contact us, we will be more than happy to help!