Site Equipment Ltd stock a large range of groundworks equipment providing safe, fast and efficient methods of overcoming challenging ground conditions. Groundwork equipment is mainly used to provide a safe zone for workers to access excavations, avoiding unnecessary accidents and ground failures.
Our dedicated design team will ensure that your solution considers buildability and safety from the foremost. We have a wealth of experience in supplying sites large and small, covering key applications such as:
- Shallow utility excavations where machine size is limited using our new Ultra-Light trench boxes
- Deep trenching using trench or drag boxes to install pipelines, drainage and cables
- Installing manholes and deep pumping chambers using manhole boxes
- Large attenuation or petrochemical tank installations using our H-Series Hydraulic bracing system
- Trenchless pipe installations using our Grundoburst pipe bursting technology
Click on each image below to explore our range – for more information please contact us, we will be more than happy to help!