Site Equipment are a leading independent supplier of Temporary Works Design and Engineering solutions in excavation and propping and shoring up in the UK. The hire and sale of our wide range of products are backed up by a complementary Temporary Works Design Service undertaken by our team of professional, experienced and qualified Civil and Structural Engineers ensuring that your requirements are met on a diverse range of structures and construction projects. Economic, clearly illustrated designs in line with relevant codes and industry guidance are produced with safe buildability being at the forefront of the process.
Why Choose Site Equipment to help you with Temporary Works?
Our Technical Sales Team are experienced in assisting your Project Team in developing the appropriate temporary works strategy to meet all groundworks and engineering challenges that are encountered.
We can offer you the following:
- Fast and full support from our experienced and dedicated Team of Designers & Engineers across 3 depots in London, Bristol and Cardiff
- A fast, easy-to-follow request process
- Site visits by our Technical Sales/Engineering teams as required
- Completion of temporary designs for approval within a target of 48 hours
- Nationwide UK Service with competitive rates
- A wealth of experience serving small contractors to large corporate conglomerates
Contact us for more information
Give our Design and Engineering team a call today and let us help you with a temporary works solution that will save time and reduce any risks on your construction site.