Temporary Works Design
Temporary Works Design
Site Equipment are a leading independent supplier of Temporary Works Design and Engineering solutions in the UK. We can provide full design packages for:
- Excavation support systems ranging from light, easily manageable trench box systems to Hydraulic Bracing systems for deep excavations and cofferdams
- Formwork support elements to provide both Frami Panel & Traditional Formwork solutions
- Propping & Needling structural building support – our flexible shoring support system is ideal for a wide range of building refurbishment projects
The hire and sale of our wide range of products are backed up by a complementary Temporary Works Design Service undertaken by our team of professional, experienced and qualified Civil and Structural Engineers. We endeavour to ensure that your requirements are met on a diverse range of structures and construction projects. Economic, clearly illustrated designs in line with relevant codes and industry guidance are produced with safe buildability being at the forefront of the process.
Site Location: Chatham – North Kent
Length of Hire: 5 weeks
Contract Value: £12.5k
Our Clients requirements for the installation of a large-scale Storm Water Attenuation tank was fulfilled using multiple bays of our H-Series Hydraulic Bracing system. Once the sheet piles were pre-driven into the ground and our system bracing installed, the Contractor was safely able to excavate down to the formation level and install their tank in several segments.
Falsework & Formwork Solutions
Site Location: Bristol Stadium
Length of Hire: 2 Weeks
Contract Value: £3.4k
Our Client required a double-sided formwork system capable of forming the structure of both a new Retaining Wall and a Hydrotherapy Pool with some complex geometry. Our Design Team produced bespoke designs for each pour element using our new Frami Formwork System. We utilised many of the same panels on each pour which reduced the overall amount of equipment required. The Contractor was able to erect all the required formwork with a safe access system significantly faster than traditional timber methods.
Why Choose Site Equipment to help you with Temporary Works?
Our Technical Sales Team are experienced in assisting your Project Team in developing the appropriate temporary works strategy to meet all groundworks and engineering challenges that are encountered.
We can offer you the following:
- Fast and full support from our experienced and dedicated Team of Designers & Engineers across 3 depots in London, Bristol and Cardiff
- A fast, easy-to-follow request process
- Site visits by our Technical Sales/Engineering teams as required
- Completion of temporary designs for approval within a target of 48 hours
- Nationwide UK Service with competitive rates
- A wealth of experience serving small contractors to large corporate corporations
Contact us for more information
Give our Design and Engineering team a call today and let us help you with a temporary works solution that will save time and reduce any risks on your construction site.