Looking to hire in or purchase Propping and Needling Equipment for use in groundworks or construction projects?
SEL’s Slimshore soldier units can be used to enable temporary support of structural walls using conventional Propping & Needling techniques. This versatile system can also be used for other applications such as basement construction and façade retention.
Depending on the loading criteria, the Slimshore Needle beams may be supported using Light or Heavy duty props. The Heavy Duty props are made up using slimshore soldier units which we can supply along with other necessary equipment including push pull props and acrow props.
Our propping and needling equipment is often used in the following applications:
- Removal of old foundations
- Building refurbishment
- Facade retention
- Basement equipment
- Wall support
- Propping steelwork installations
Features & Benefits
Discover how using a temporary propping system can help improve the operation at your site:
- Using a 4no. or 6no. M16x40 Bolted joint, Formwork Soldiers can be connected end to end making their deployment quick and easy
- The soldiers can be used as Prop units, Raking shores, Needle Beams and more making them extremely versatile on site
- Robust design with high load capacity ensures safety for your team
- Adaptable and flexible to meet your project’s needs at a moment’s notice
- Suitable for all types of buildings, from domestic properties to commercial office blocks
- Secured to a concrete base using anchor bolts, adding an additional layer of safety
Hire Propping & Needling Equipment
Please contact SEL for further information and advice on any Propping or Needling Equipment you may require. To hear more about our latest rates and get a competitive quote, contact our nearest depot or call us on 0117 982 8236.