With over 50 years of experience, Site Equipment Ltd is one of the UK’s longest established suppliers of excavation support equipment and temporary groundworks solutions.
Over this time, we’ve worked on countless projects of varying sizes across a wide range of sectors and industries, including providing equipment and training to some of the UK’s largest leading construction projects.
Priding ourselves on our ability to get the job done right first time, the company has grown from strength to strength with an expanding portfolio of returning customers.
Our customers benefit from regional depots to offer nationwide coverage, a friendly and knowledgeable team, complimentary design services and a dedicated manufacturing facility to offer bespoke solutions as required.
What We Do
All of our equipment is available to hire or buy, is regularly inspected by our team and is supplied with all relevant safety certificates.
To ensure that we continue to provide a leading service for customers with a focus on health and safety, we maintain a range of professional accreditations and are members of leading industry bodies.
- Safecontractor Approved – Alcumus SafeContractor is the leading health & safety accreditation system in the UK. As SafeContractor Approved contractors, we demonstrate high levels of health & safety competency to our clients.
- Crossrail – We are pleased to have worked in partnership with Crossrail Limited, the company that has been set up to build the new railway through central London.
- CPA Council Members – The Construction Plant Hire Association (CPA) is an established trade body for the plant hire sector, with CPA members supplying over 85% of hired plant to the construction industry. As members, we commit to upholding the high standards.
- Achilles – Achilles is a procurement platform which helps procurement, sustainability and risk teams quickly see our pre-qualification status for projects and review key documents relating to standards and capability.
- ISO 9001:2015 – The ISO 9001:2015 is the international standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). Our registration to the standard helps improve customer service through regular audits to ensure we continue to adhere to this internationally recognised standard.