Ultra Lite Utility Box
The Ultra Lite Utility Boxes can be used either horizontal or vertically increasing trench length or height depending on the requirement.
Each box is supplied with fully adjustable spindles to enable a fine adjustment on trench widths.
We can also supply corner adaptors to fully enclose your excavation.
Our ultra lite box is available for hire, reducing costs and offering flexibility.
Benefits of the Ultra Lite Box
- Lightweight design
- Developed for use with mini excavator
- Easily transportable
- Adaptable to the width of your workspace
- Quick and simple to assemble
- Constructed with durable hardened recycled plastic & steel frame
- Available to hire or buy
- Temporary works design is also available for this trench box range
- Shallow excavations ideal for utilities, junction boxes and telecoms
- Can be used in landscape or portrait with simple strut connection points
- Can be used with an end plate to create a four sided box
If our ultra lite utility box or any other of our extensive box systems range could benefit your next project, talk to Site Equipment today for our latest rates or click below to download our information sheet.
Get Our Latest Rates
+ 44 (0) 117 982 8236
|Box Length||Box Height||Maximum Panel Depth||Clearance Beneath Spindles||Clearance Between Spindles||Permissible Earth Pressure|
|The panels can be configured in either a landscape or portrait orientation.|
Ultra Lite Utility Box Spindle Chart
|Spindle Type||Spindle Weight||Weight of Individual Plate||Assembled Box Weight||Internal Width||External Width|
|kg||kg||kg||min – max (m)||min – max (m)|
|A||5.6||136||295||0.43 – 0.64||0.65 – 0.86|
|B||7.2||136||300||0.63 – 1.04||0.85 – 1.26|
|C||11.5||136||320||1.12 – 2.01||1.34 – 2.23|
|When employed as an enclosed four sided system the assembled box weighs 600kg.|