The Grundoburst system is a tried and tested method of low-cost, non-disruptive pipe bursting, avoiding the need for lengthy excavations. It offers a cost-effective way to burst mains, sewer or water pipes made of cast iron, steel, uPVC, PE, AC, stoneware & GFRP. The 400G can burst pipes from 50mm to 250mm diameter and pull through new pipe up to 280mm diameter. The 800G can burst pipes from 80mm to 400mm diameter, enabling an easy and safe way to replace failing pipework. Due to the QuickLock rod system and remote control supplied, the Grundoburst 400G and 800G systems are very user-friendly and only require a single operator.
Site Equipment Ltd hire out Grundoburst 400G and 800G pipebursting systems for short to long term rental periods. We can efficiently arrange delivery to your site and ensure your team are properly trained to safely use this equipment.
The Grundoburst range offers customers a complete rig that’s easily set up and operated to provide a trenchless method of repairing and rehabilitating buried pipelines.
Benefits of Grundoburst
- Simple installation allows your operation to start sooner
- Can be operated by one person (with a remote control)
- The unit’s compact size allows for use in smaller sites and pits
- Low weight for easier manoeuvrability on-site
- Quick working cycles and higher performance as standard
- Fully supplied with 100M of rods, extra rods are available on request
- Fast rod pushing through of the old pipe length and fast pulling in of new pipes
- Burst mains, sewer or water pipes
- Replace failing pipework
- Suitable for pipes up to 400mm
- Suitable for pipes made of cast iron, steel, uPVC, PE, AC, stoneware & GFRP
Site Visit & Delivery
We offer a site visit for all our pipe-bursting equipment to ensure the location is suitable and checking for any potential obstructions such as tree roots. If you would like to speak to one of our expert team about our pipe bursting equipment and to book a site visit please contact us today.
During delivery all Grundoburst pipe bursters are sent on a trailer, having a choice of the amount of meterage per day and all bursting rigs are supplied with 100M of rods, extra rods for both 400G and 800G are available on request.
We also have available a 35mm rod system for 50mm pipes. We offer a site visit for all our pipe-bursting equipment, as well as providing trusted help and advice.
Hire the Grundoburst Pipe Burster
If you would like to speak to one of our expert team about the Grundoburst pipe burster or any of our other trenchless technology or pipe bursting products, please contact your nearest depot or call us on 0117 982 8236.