PB30 Pipe Burster Cable System
A small and compacted wire fed pipe-burster, the PB30 Pipe Burster Cable System is ideal for the jobs that only a small machine can get to, with a pulling force of 30T over a 50M pipe.
The PB30 has the ability to burst all the common pipe materials used today (Pitch Fibre, Cast, PE and PVC Pig Iron), from 50mm to 60mm pipes being burst and replaced.
This unit comes with a very small footprint (1 metre square) so that machine digging is not always needed.
It has the ability to fit in a van for easy storage, and all hydraulic fluids are biodegradable.
Benefits of the PB30 Pipe Burster
- Compact design with just a 1 metre square footprint
- Robust design to withstand rough conditions
- Portable alternative to other pipe bursting equipment
- Efficient unit with a pulling force 30t at a rate of 3 metres per minute
- Can run off a powerpack or a mini digger
- Simple 4 piece design for easy assembly and disassembly
- Length: 560mm
- Width: 600mm
- Height: 1000mm
- Frame Assembly: 97.6kg
- Resistance Plates: 32.6kg
- Assembled Weight: 130.2kg
- Extension Frame: 32kg