Anti-Skid Road Plates
Forming part of our Ground Protection range, our anti skid road plates offer high friction for an increased level of grip; improving safety on site.
Holding Down Bolts are available for fixing to the surface, to ensure there is no movement when vehicles are crossing or turning.
The bolts are simply drilled into the road surface and come in three parts: holding down bolt, steel collar and plastic cap (to protect bolt).
Benefits of Anti-Skid Road Plates
- High friction for increased levels of grip
- Allows traffic to pass over trenches whilst work is undertaken
- Reduces the risk of trips and falls
- Provides support for foot and vehicle traffic
- Available in a range of sizes to suit your site
- Protect personnel, equipment and vehicle
- Available with holding down bolts as required
- Anti skid plates can be stacked for efficient storage
- Improves grip even in wet and muddy conditions
- Protects ground against all types of weather
Get Our Latest Rates
+ 44 (0) 117 982 8236
Anti-Skid Road Plates Help Maximise Grip
Manufactured from high-strength steel, our anti skid Road Plates come with a high-friction, textured surface for increased levels of grip. This helps prevent skidding and slipping, keeping your team and the public stay safe.
Anti-skid road plates require an appropriately qualified person to calculate the required size and thickness of the steel road plate needed. The types and size of traffic should also be considered:
- For pedestrians – 13mm thickness road plate
- For vehicles – 20mm – 25mm road plate thickness